Optimize Your Fitness Class Experience
Students–when logging into your Fitness class with Coach Allan…
- … please make sure you are in a place and space conducive to working out. Just enough space to do a plank, some lunges, some jumping jacks, and a bit of dancing.
- … please make sure you’re wearing workout clothes. It makes it much easier for you to participate.
- … make sure you have a bottle of water, a small towel, and good vibes ready at hand before the class starts.
- … please remember to mute your mic, keep your camera on, and stay in the frame as much as possible to be counted as present and participating during the session.
- … push yourself! And though we’re apart, check your screen and give some encouragement to your classmates!